[Dailydrool] New addtion, Honey's Gotcha day

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 15:22:36 PDT 2009

Today we brought home Honey aka Lavern, she is now Honey as my mother-in-law is Laverne.  I was not going to get another basset but there she was and she was described as sweet tempered and got along with everything and everyone. I wanted a Newfie  and finally got Dennis to agree to both, he better not renig!  Buttercup and Beau seem pleased except when Dennis ate dinner in front of the TV and 3 pair of basset eyes.  Buttercup got a bit snarky but no actual fighting.  Buttercup likes her treats which is why she is on Hills Diet food.  Poor Honey is way too thin, she has just weaned a litter of pups at just 1 and one-half yrs.  Buttercups asy
sH
e is the

qU

ee