[Dailydrool] Punkin Elizabeth 1998-2009

Pat Faibian faibian at clearwire.net
Tue May 19 09:23:54 PDT 2009

We had to send my little basset to the bridge last night.  She has had
cancer and became visibly upset and uncomfortable.  We let her go at home
with her Mommy, Daddy and Auntie holding her.  Can Fey please let me know
that she arrived safely?  I am sure that she is giving them a run for the
money at the buffet.  She always loved good food.  I know that she is in a
far better place but the giant hole she leaves behind will be slow to heal.

Laura her loving mommy forever with her fur family in grief
Princess Pooh
Mollie Jayne
Emma Lou
Hayley Anne