[Dailydrool] Quick ques and new email address

C.Mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Tue May 19 09:37:04 PDT 2009

Just a quick ques on bug bites. Has anyone had one look like a pimple but
harder. LiL Miss Daisy Halo has what looks like a hard pimple on her ear. It
does not bother her so I am not worried just wondering everyones take, I
thought it may be a bug bite

To all those that wrote me about Rex licking the sheets,
Thank you so much I got some fantastic advice.
I would have emailed you all personally only I changed servers and I lost
allot of emails
My new emai address is

c.mitchell at eastlink.ca

Healing drool to all thosein need