[Dailydrool] Rat-face Ruby bears a message--what does it

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:15:34 PDT 2009

Val,

Have you guys spoken to Ruby's owner?  Not only should you and the rest of
the neighborhood not have to take on the responsibility of looking after
this little girl, but her owners are being beyond irresponsible letting her
run around like that, leash or no leash (and honestly I'm not sure which is
more dangerous.) That poor pup is at great risk, as you have pointed out
many times, and I'm guessing that Someone else pointed it out to them, and
that's where the leash came from.  For some reason they think that fixes the
problem.

The whole thing breaks my heart, but what I really wonder is how they are
getting away with it.  If they care so little about the dog, why even have
one?  Give it up to a family who can care for it already, that would be my
advice to them.  Of course I'm a stick my nose into things person,
especially when it involves someone (Ruby) who can't stick up for
themselves.  Good luck!  I hope this ends up working out ok, especially for
poor little Ruby.

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba