[Dailydrool] Let's Show Off those Designs....

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Tue May 19 16:22:19 PDT 2009

Annamarie "Missy" Johnson is looking for your pictures of you and your
groups in custom AJ designs...We got the AZ Basset Wastin' Away, GGBR
is Cruisin", PW Xandy bear's ladies are looking gorgeous, IA Bassets
are waddlin' at the Tulip Fest, and the Seniors are rockin' at HOP!!!
So lemme see you showin' off how great you look...

Annamarie also has a new blog site that she will be posting your
pictures to...so everyone can see how awesome your group looks!!! I
would also like to hear from you too so sign up for the blog at

www.thedrooliscool.blogspot.com

Looking forward to seeing all my "Fans" pics and also hearing from
y'all...Thanks for helping houndies and rescues with their AJ
fundraising designs...Missy