[Dailydrool] (no subject)

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Tue May 19 16:54:00 PDT 2009

To all my furends:  Qw. Olive here, back home all in one piece.  Thank you all for the drool and good wishes.  I did not get have surgery today and did not get my toofers cleaned however.  The pre-testing showed some abnormalities that need to be addressed and the vet said I was not a good candidate for anesthetic right now.  I have too many platelets in my blood and I have some sort of growth around my heart or lungs.  They took pictures of my insides and are going to send them to a big people hospital to be read.  I have to finish the meds they gave me last week and then they will decide how to treat this.  But, I say loud and clear:  I HAVE NO PLANS TO LEAVE FOR THE BRIDGE JUST YET!

Mom-slave here:  Olive is eating well and is as feisty as ever.  We'll see what develops;  the vet said signs point to a form of cancer.  Chemo is out of question (I've had two negative experiences with that.  She said she'd develop a protocol which will probably include prednisone.  Olive is 13 or 14, so we will enjoy what time we have left.  Keep the drool coming.  You never know what can happen.  Fifteen years ago my favorite uncle was diagnosed with cancer and given two years to live.  He is now 91!