[Dailydrool] Blueberry and Miss Becky

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed May 20 19:43:45 PDT 2009

 read them over and over,
sometimes having to pause because I could no longer ===============
Yes I too reread them again re Miss Becky and they sure helped.  I lost a son
30 years ago and so help me it's almost as bad. I used to fear I would forget him
well that didn't happen and memories nobody can take from us.
Miss Becky's Senior Basset page sure helped me too.
Unless one has experienced these losses nobody knows. And usually people sort
of avoid you because they don't know what to say - they're just glad it wasn't
them but we all know and mean when we say 'I'm sorry - we're sorry '
Georgie and Miss Becky