[Dailydrool] busy week and Rex got a wasp bite

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Thu May 21 05:36:08 PDT 2009

What a busy cranky week I had lol. We changed from satellite to cable and out phone server and saved $100.00 a month.
The cable guy came Thurs of course before hubby gets home and I have to leave the babies out for a little while.
I sat and waited for the phone to ring. I have a nasty neighbor that works back shift.
The phone rang she started screaming at me.
I said wait wait the cable guy is her
She did not care
So I told her out of respect for her sleeping habits 364 days of the year my babies
stay in until lunch as a courtesy to her and I do not have to do it but I do.
She still did not care so quiet little me and I can't believe it came out of my mouth
I told her the dogs would come in when the cable guy left suck it up princess and I hung up
needless to say she never called back.
My husband was in tears laughing when I told him because I never say boo to anyone even as mad as I get.

So me and Rex have now started an exercise routine. We have a route where we walk for almost an hour a day,
yesterday a new dog came up and I kept reassuring him good boy no bark he is 100 pounds of pure loves so I worry
 about other dogs barking at him or sniffing at him. He let this dog growl sniff and practically kiss him without so much as a growl
Oh what a proud mama I was
So next he comes back through the neighborhood some clients kids of mine are outside.
He sits down as good as gold and let the kids kiss and hug him
Oh I am beaming at this point. I walk Rex separate because he needs training I was a little lazy
getting him on track, no worries he has it down pat now
Daisy goes with my daughter after school.
Rex has approx 10 pounds to go I have about 40
Very sad to see all the new additions to the bridge, I have kept each and everyone in my prayers
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Mom to Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy halo