[Dailydrool] waterbottle question

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 10:31:45 PDT 2009

Monique,

I don't crate Basil, and never did Waldo either, but my sister needs to crate her Jack Russell to protect the house when she's out. She found a spill-proof water bowl; Eileen has not yet managed to tip it or empty it. Search for the Buddy Bowl online - they're sold a lot of places for a lot of different prices.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB