[Dailydrool] Sebastian stable/serious

Diane Davis pettnutt at embarqmail.com
Sat May 23 12:14:01 PDT 2009

Please keep those prayers and healing drool coming!!

Sebastian is stable/serious as of 2 p.m.  He has HGE (Hemmorrhagic Gastroenteritis, bloody inflammation of the intestinal tract).  The vet believes that the HGE is *not* related to the heartworm-treatment shot Sebastian got on Monday.  So Sebastian is on cage-rest & IV fluids/meds at the vetspital thru the weekend, at least.  He is ambulatory, alert, & that tail is a'waggin'.  Gums are pink.  He is not out of the woods yet, but he is better.  At 8:00 this morning, he was at death's door with locked jaws, limp as a dishrag, barely breathing & unresponsive.  He was lying in his own pee & feces.  Thank God my husband went into our bathroom when he did & found him.

We can visit Sebastian Sunday afternoon.  If he improves enough, he might come home Monday.

Your prayers, good thoughts & drool are amazing.  Y'all are amazing.  Please, please keep praying and slinging drool for my boy.

Love & drool to all,

Diane, Sebastian & Daisy
The Tallahassee Lads 'n Lassies