[Dailydrool] Bonnie and Sebastian

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat May 23 14:54:27 PDT 2009

How lucky for Bonnie and you to eventually  find each other. In the end she got the
best home she could've gotten. (fate?) or was she looking for the right home.
  I do not like people at times.
And Sebastian. lots of drool from alta and remember bassets are tough - Miss Becky's
gums were pale so Sebastian's aren't so that's a very good sign. And a visit will
perk him up more. When Miss Becky was in hospital vet insisted I visit her immediately
and it worked.

Drool and prayers.
And don't feel guilty - we all know we'd all give our lives for these Bassets. Which
reminds me of one day I took sick day and was listening to radio talk show on dogs
and dentures.  One lady phoned in to say that if she needed dentures and so did her
dog the dog would get them.  This was about 20 years ago in Calgary. Nothing has
changed.

Georgie and Miss Becky