[Dailydrool] baths and hacking coughs

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon May 25 06:58:02 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need especially Nadine and Pat .

Safe travel drool to Punkin Elizabeth

Justin in his later years since he turned 15 has been doing this
periodically. I think with this hacking cough  might be furballs, it
does not last long , there is no saliva the mouth is still dry but the
view of the teeth .throat and tongue is quite scary. I usually just
massage his throat when this happens , not sure if it helps or not but
Justin finds it reassuring.

Justin has always had a bath issue , Jade not so. We have found it
better for all of us to send him to his vet for baths. The cleaning
stuff differs with the seasons and insect conditions some times light
some times heavy duty .Perhaps your vet could suggest what to use for
washing at different times of the year for Cowboy.

Slave johnathan.