[Dailydrool] close that bridge

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:29:28 PDT 2009

We were very sorry to read that both Duchess Brie and PW Annabelle went to
the bridge

They were both royal dames who had there slaves train properly

It always sad when one of our "family" leaves us but somehow extra sad when
they have been such a part of our drool family.

We send lotsof healing heart drool to Amanda & Bobby, and to Menzie &
Daddy...soon may that whole in your heart be filled with the memories of the
time you had together.

Im waving at you gurls...can you see me now???

Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr