[Dailydrool] Poundage for the Houndage

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 25 12:53:44 PDT 2009

Elder Clara here, speakin frum da perch. I gotz Sister Daisy doin the pawin todey cause I bee smotherin da varmit Brudder Elwood wif me lubblie rotund jellie bellie. Besides, Elder Clara comfie on da perch, Momma gotz me summer sheet whut be cool coberin da perch.
Now, on to whut be upsettin Elder Clara todey besidez da varmit.
Miss Angela on da diet. Dis gib Elder Clara da vaporz. How dare dis heppin. Why dis just wrong. We houndies need liddel paddin round da middlez.
Elder Clara gotz to solbe dis problum cause dis one bee mergency.
Today berry specul dey. Memorial Day. We give meny thanks for the armed forces all over the world. Meny folks have cookouts and picnics to celebrate. Angela, git dat slabe of yours to git out dere, go fur walkies, let the snooter do da sniffy. Drop on in on a pickinicy, you will git da handout. Hot dogz, hammy burgerz, baked beanz-oh da gas-gib da peepz da lookie, you will git da full bellie.
Now iffin dat no wurk, get on da pawline. Order da pizza. Leeb dat kibble crap. Elder Clara knowz da food. We solbe dis problum.
Iffin we no stop dis outrage rite nowz, why da next fing you knowz Momma will git da earflapz up and sey summfin realz stoopid like Elder Clara, youze fat. Why I nebber.
Elder Clara gonna go solbe nudder problum. Da varmit be a squirmin.
Time fur liddel gas therapiez on dat.

Drool to all in need,
Happy Memorial Day to All

Debbie Winchester