[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue May 26 01:54:01 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

Brother Elwood now that you have learned more about the kitchen and the
chickie  you must insist that you be official taster of every thing that
is prepared in the kitchen from now onwards. I, Justin used to help my
human mamma every day in the kitchen

until she went to the bridge 3 years ago ,the remaining slaves are
useless in the kitchen and another lady prepares all meals for them
,which they bring home and micro wave and sampling from the micro wave
is a little different to the stove ,not many left overs either. I am
busy teaching my sister all about the kitchen and the chickie and the
cooking so I hope you will share your new found knowledge with your
brothers and sisters.

Jade and myself are sending healing drool to all houndies and humans not
feeling so well.

And heart healing drool to Susan and Amanda

And safe travel drool to Bonnie and Brie

Justin I would have been a top preparer of food had my human mamma lived
a littlte bit longer

Jade I am learning quickly about the kitchen and the chickie.