[Dailydrool] Free to gud Home

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:00:51 PDT 2009

Nigel an Llewis here offring chanse ob a lifetime!

Free to gud home:
1 small shark wif 4 feet an long eers an NO BRAIN ATALL.
eets eberfing.
tekes you beby boids away an rolls on em.
Chew you eers
chese you when you tryina fine a quite spot to --you nose
eets paper speshually stuff MPerson no wannhim to hab. (Dem green paper
fings.)
eet joolree parts he fine
eet $60 shoes an swippers
Laffs alla time
Bark at dog 87 time bigger dan he are. stoopid buppy.

Enways We Nigel an Llewis deside he gotta go. Dont call. Email we an meke
sure Mr. Cooper sir not aroune, ok? sum reeson he like da liddel monster.
(He a suckup ta MomPers------RUN LLEWIS RUN!! WHY DINT YOU SAY HE WERE
BEHINE ME?????

DrooltoallinneedmebbewetoonigelanllewRUNRUNRUN