[Dailydrool] New BUV

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:40:09 PDT 2009

So my Drool Friends,
I have finally broken down and purchased a new BUV. Toyota RAV4. He's
a beaut, and I hope I made the right choice. Any Droolers out there
have one of these lovies, and know what type of crate fits well? I
know my petmates will fit, but not too comfortably, and I am planning
to invest in crates specifically for the car. Thanks in advance, and
thank you to everyone for your advice on Vaccums. It seems the Dyson
is a hands down winner in the long run, and after I make a few car
payments, Ill be out on the prowl for a good deal.
Bambi and da boys!

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey
Senior Library Assistant