[Dailydrool] VOTE FOR FINNEGAN TO WIN THE BIG WELCOME HYATT CONTEST

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue May 26 14:22:12 PDT 2009

Hyatt is having a huge contest and a basset hound is one of the finalists.
The winner gets 365 free nights at Hyatt hotels.  Here is his story.

It may be best if I explain myself prior to proceeding, my name is Finnegan
and I am a Basset Hound. Please don't try to imagine how I've managed to get
my big paws moving on this keyboard. It's not pretty. I attached a picture
of myself, and yes I always look this pathetic. Not for sympathy points, my
face is stuck that way. So, my family sometimes leaves me. Not in a "call
the animal police way" but in a "we are going to relax on vacay at the Hyatt
way." My parents spent their honeymoon at the Hyatt Regency in Maui and came
back with as much sun as two fair skinned people could get (which sadly
isn't much). They loved it so much they decided to spend their anniversary
at the Hyatt Regency on Maryland's Eastern Shore. They even took our family
back a year later to enjoy it again. On all of their Hyatt trips they come
back, not tan, but very happy. Now I'm not too smart but I know happy
people. I love that they bring the Hyatt happiness back home and I know they
want to share those experiences with more of our family more often. They
have lots of the world they want to see and trust Hyatt to take care of them
while they are there. Also, I heard that lots of the Hyatt hotels are pet
friendly. My bigger question is does the Stillwater Spa do a puppy pedicure?

All I know is that Finnegan's food slave's name is Courtney and she lives in
Annapolis, MD.  She may be on the Daily Drool, but I'm not sure.  Either
way, let's help Finnegan travel by going to www.thebigwelcome.com
<http://www.thebigwelcome.com/>  and voting once each day beginning today
through June 2.  But to vote, you have to sign up to become a Hyatt Gold
Passport member - which is free anyway!