[Dailydrool] Unscheduled Vacation

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue May 26 16:44:05 PDT 2009

Hi everyone King George here! My momma is having an unscheduled vacation. Seems like she has embroidered the wheels off that machine of hers and it had to go to the hospital today. So momma is sitting idle. I dont like momma being idle. I like her working! The Dr Embrodiery said it could be fixed in a week. So I was thinking maybe you could send a little embrodiery machine drool! I figure it wouldnt hurt none!

I will have her working double overtime when it comes back home. We have to raise pledges for our North Texas Basset Hound Rescue Shuffle. It will be Sept 19. So that is plenty of time for everyone to make plans to come to Texas! We do have some things on hounds bay. Go take a lookie if you wanna! There is a couple of really cool solar basset lights!

We are sending drool and snooters to everyone!

King George, Lucy and PIT Riley\
www.georgeegrunt.com