[Dailydrool] 5 auction bassets plus 2

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed May 27 10:17:17 PDT 2009

We took in 2 auction bassets who are doing very well and now 5 mill are
being sold. We would like to help them but need help from other
rescues.. Anyone out there willing to take a couple..

We can vet them for under $100. the two we already have are in good
health and social. Don't know about these other ones... but please email
me. We cant take them without at least moving the 2 we already have..
Hate to think they will continue to lead this life when we have a chance
to save them - the auction is this sat. just need rescue commitment - we
will transport to you..

Email me off line  helena at proplanner.com

Hounds Haven basset rescue IOWA

Helena Poist