[Dailydrool] Aution to benefit Basset Hound Rescue

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 05:23:44 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers....

I want to thank everyone who gave me suggestions on how to get Ru's backside grease spot clean.  It's been interesting.  Best product so far has been Simple Green, which is non-toxic to dogs and humans and a good de-greaser.
I also wanted to tell you all about a eBay auction to benefit Basset Hound Rescue.  See eBay item 220422846610, it's a quilted doggy themed handbag made by me!   It has a very bassety appliqued face on the front pocket and pawprint materials.  This is a great addition to your waddle wear collection.  Anything over the starting bid will go to the rescue of your choice.
 Thanks for looking!
Drool to all in need.

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/