[Dailydrool] slinging drool

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 29 06:34:19 PDT 2009

we be slinging the copious amounts of  drool for all the sick hounds  and
those needing surgery  or dental work. drool for  Buddydawg   and Stewie  for
is teeth cleaning, mommy wont be able  to stop kissing you with your sweet
breath and especially for Skipper and his  hoomans  never give  up my
friend, your family loves and needs  you.
Drool for all the others that I have missed.  Maggie Wags is a super
drooler, why we can grab it and fling it across the patio, she is so bad that
the hubby has hug a towel dispenser on the side of the garage  under out
awning , just for Maggie

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie

Debbie, I will send you Evil Annie,  she plants  her fat ass at  the top of
the stairs and wont allow Maggie to go down to the back door to go  greet
her daddy when he comes home from work. she also sits at the end of the  ramp
that we have for the stairs and wont allow Maggie down.  you need one  more
Debbie, really you do !   bwahahahahaha  !!!!!  Annie  wants to come down
and play with Brudder Elwood !    ONE  WAY ticket via greyhound bus lines !!!!

Marlene
cntnew00000007)