[Dailydrool] It's my birthday! (a happy note for once)

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Fri May 29 13:44:20 PDT 2009

Hi, tis me, Della.  Me brudder is gettin all dis attenshun and whilst
dats good and impordant, today is mine 5th birthday!  I am still as
priddy as evah and mommy calls me her liddle pwincess.  I wish mine
brudder Buford was here to celebrade wid me but I guess he's gotsta
heal up lots first before he comes back home.  So mom and me is gonna
go for a LONG walkie and I saw her try to hide a special tweat
before--that will be goods to eats!

Gotta go...mom just picked up me's leash!

--della-ware summer's end (aka Della, Della-Bella, da Bear, Princess)

Mom here, Della is 5 today and I had almost forgotten all about it
with the craziness of Buford!  Time to make amends and take her for
her walk....which is really a flat out, full out 2 mile RUN!

--heidi (and the gang)