[Dailydrool] Llewis & Nigel for Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:31:39 PDT 2009

We beekomink soshul sekreterries for dat lil houn dog. Dat whut Nigel fink.
Nobuddy care no more whut WE do, juss whut dat liddel bag of teef do. Ok
well he gotted his lass nite he did. BwaaaaahahahahahahahahMomPerson took he
to a differmint traynor for dis showdog stuff.

Now see I, Nigel, went thro all dat stuff too and I did ok. She want Nigel
hed up Nigel put he hed up. She only did dis to me mebber fore time an den
stop becawse I deside I not gowin in da ring no more no madder whut she
done. Tail down hed down brakes on. Not gone win nuffin dat
weigh.Bwaaaahahahaahhaahahhahaha. But dis liddel shark he not nose dis.

So she tooked he to a new traynor. A --whutchacallim, Llewis? A
profreshonall. Wifin ten minuts you nose whose gots he hed up. She so nerbus
--whut? oh-- nervus abowt gettin loss on da weigh dat she gots a mygrain.
She tooks a pill. Den she get dere and dere steep long steel STARES alla da
way down. She gotta carry da beby.  He no litewait no more. Almoss 40 pouns.
He start lickin she glasses at hafway down she neerly fall. She hadda carry
he up, too. Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha she all crippelt dis mornin....
He not such a dumbunny affer all. Whut he do he put he hed up kinder goin
roun da ring but soonas dey stopt, he put he head flat on da floor like da
momPerson beet him a lot. Da traynor he say da treets she youse look like
cork. I don nose whut dat are but she say next week she usin cheeze. (Mebbe
Nigel can go too...hmmmm....)

Conley say he not like it much he notnot liek it muchhe dont care one way
nother but he do it long she bring treets. Da Traynor he not so fun as da
lass won whut gib he a toy an awways hab treets. Dis won spect he to WORK.
YUK> I dont bleme he for been tired. Pore liddel fing. Too tiret to chaw my
eers taday. Such a shame.

Nigel an Llewis repawtin in for da liddel shark.

Cnly luv yu

Yeah yeah yeah kid, we nose...save it for da hot chickies.
Nigel an Llewis