[Dailydrool] Garden help

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri May 29 19:48:25 PDT 2009

I have a stretch next to our house which doesn't get a lot of sun and gets alot of basset activity.? Right now there are two large hostas although I am not sure they will make it through the summer since both Bailey and Laverne seem to like to sleep underneath and on top of them!? What plant(s)?are basset hardy, Ohio weather hardy and?won't need a lot of sun, other than rocks?? You can email me off list or through the drool....PLEASE!

The girls are sending lots of drool to all those in need and for those who have sent a hound to Rainbow Bridge....

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess, Trixie and Laverne