[Dailydrool] Senior Basset in Need KY- PLEASE HELP this Sr. Girl I can help!!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 22:14:06 PDT 2009

Shannon posted about this lovely Sr. Girl earlier today and we just have to
do something to get her out of jail and into a home!!  Please, if someone,
or some shelter can pull and foster her, I can sponsor her.  I can pay her
pulling fee, and send money for keep and vet costs.

Please, even if I could get to KY from CA to get her, I can't have another
basset in my apt without getting evicted, but I have to save this Sr. Girl!
Just look at her, she's the sweetest looking thing ever!

Think of what Elder Clara would say if she knew no one took in this lovely
girl!!

Please, if you can help, let me know or let Shannon know and she can contact
me for the funds.

THANK YOU!!!

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba

Fwd:

Thank you!
Shannon
513-377-2884
Grant County Animal Shelter ... 218 Barnes Road, Williamstown, KY 41097 ...
859-824-9403 ... www.grantcountyanimalshelter.petfinder.org
Adopt a shelter dog or cat today!!!
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13787652