[Dailydrool] Another easy (but highly unfortunate) way to empty anal sacs

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 19:03:41 PDT 2009

We have discovered--to our horror--that an easy way to empty anal sacs is to take a short car ride in our Honda Element, allowing a hound to sit on the lap of the passenger (instead of in the back). The armrest on the door of the car is at the perfect height, such that if the dog faces the driver and sits down, his rump is placed just right on the door handle, and the incredibly noxious discharge simply flows onto the door armrest. Yucko. Cleaning the car is the hard part. I would only recommend this technique for folks living in tropical climates who never need to close their car windows again.