[Dailydrool] Agility at home

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun May 31 09:06:57 PDT 2009

Kahuna has been in a beginning agility class, and really enjoying it. I'm not so sure this has been a good idea. Last night I heard a funny noise and went to investigate. Kahuna was on TOP of the row of crates doing some exploring. It is an arrangement of various size crates - 36", 42" and a 48" to accommodate the assorted canines in the family. He must have gotten up on the 36", but I found him playing King of the Hill on the 48" crate. He was not happy when I removed him from said crate top. There is an old cracked crate pan on top of that crate, for some storage/shelf space and I think that is what kept it from bending in and him falling through. Kahuna weighs 71 lbs - I don't think the crates are designed to have giant houndies climbing on them....Now to figure out how to keep from having a repeat of this adventure.

Drool to all in need!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna (I rule!), Pearl, Mango
Ace, Maya, Sage, Kirby