[Dailydrool] groomer has it on animal planet

JILL PETERSON jpx at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 31 14:37:36 PDT 2009

Do I know anything about this???  Well of course I do.  After all three of my hounds made the trip and were included in the show as extras!!  Gwenevere, Vern and Bodie (aka Shoefly Boodles)  Bodie was seen last night on the previews for a couple of seconds............well at least his butt was.  One of the groomers was bending over petting Bodie with two other hounds.  I can hardly wait for the show.  I have everybody I know with a VCR and access to animal planet lined up to record.  It airs twice in our area so I will be able to record it both times.  In our area it will air on June 6th, Saturday at 9pm pacific time on animal planet.  It ais a second time at 11pm pacific time.

Filming was done a Daphneyland in Acton California.  Hounds were trained before the taping and I am told that it was a sight to see.  I was unable to be there as I had prior commitments.  Special suprise guest is Victoria Stillwell.  I am told Bodie really liked her and her green velvet jacket. I think I probably owe her a new jacket.

 I do believe if you go to animal planet web site, you can watch episodes after they have aired on TV if you do not have access to animal planet or if you miss the show.

Take care all,
Jill and the hounds of Golden Empire Basset Rescue