[Dailydrool] Hounds on TV - June 6, 2009

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Sun May 31 23:28:45 PDT 2009

lol.
Now I have had several bets with folks - that despite our posting about
this taping (originally shot in November 2008), and updates and having it on
our  website, message boards etc.... that there would be folks going "Hey -
who  belongs to the hounds on AP's show??"

I win all bets, and it hasn't even aired yet <g>.

Yes - we ran a nickbillion hounds, off leash and drooled Victoria
Stillwell, cast and crew (and catering truck) for the show Groomer Has It, which
will be airing June 6, 2009 on Animal Planet.  Daphneyland Hounds, Barni
Hounds, Golden Empire Hounds (see Bodie's butt on this weeks teasers), BHRSC
Hounds and BHCSC Club Hounds all took part.
We've been waiting forever to see this footage - hope its good.

The show itself is kinda cheesy - or so I think, no offense to any one, but
 the premise is kinda cool.  The producers decided to take this reality
show  and give rescue education into the mix.  Each week they have focused
something in the rescue arena - whether it's older rescue hounds needing to
look  younger, overweight dogs needing to look thinner to facilitate adoption,

Our episode is about Microchip Awareness and Basic Obedience.
Victoria Stillwell was the guest trainer (love her, what a doll - Bodie
drooled her like you wouldn't believe)
We're the legs up challenge - not the grooming challenge.  I can  tell ya
if they edited well, we had some INCREDIBLE moments on film.   History was
made with the release of the hounds - and it was caught on both  areial
cranes, overhead cameras as well as ground crew.

So yep -
Hounds available for adoption, Rescue Alumni, Rehabilitation Hounds, Show
Hounds, Obedience Hounds all running TOGETHER on film.  Pure Basset
Overload.
Whats-a-matta???  Hard to imagine?
Tune in.

Dawn of the West
(DoW)
Daphneyland - where the wild bassets roam
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org)

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)