[Dailydrool] Stella

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 05:47:03 PST 2009

Hi Mary Ann,
It sounds like Stella is playing games with you!  haha.

Sometimes I think our bassets do things on purpose to get our attention so we can engage in their game of chase or whatever silly antics their little brains conjure up.

The biggest thing my bassets have taught me is to have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously, especially my Schroeder.  He is such a clown somtimes and I totally love him for that.

Have fun with Stella and keep writing!

Love and drool to all the sick houndies out there right now...

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Maya and Cassie