[Dailydrool] Thanks!

ellen at carlson4travel.com ellen at carlson4travel.com
Fri Nov 6 07:43:32 PST 2009

Thanks to all who relieved my mind that MomPerson is, indeed, on a road trip
and should be back next week! Good for her! Not so good for us, but I guess
we'll need to cope with it!!! LOL I'm sure it will be well worth the wait
once she returns.Nigel et al will undoubtedly have an opinion on being left
behind. Of course, since Uncle Cooper Sir has also gone on vacation and has
been unable to keep control over the household.there may be MANY adventures
for us to hear about!

Ellen

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.194).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/