[Dailydrool] Oldtimer

dawgmom dawgmom at socal.rr.com
Sat Nov 7 13:43:50 PST 2009

I joined the drool back back in late 1998 or early 1999.  We had our first
Basset at the time Whiskey, and Nikki, who was our second.  You all helped
me through the sadness and loss of Whiskey in 2000. Then again in 2007 with
the loss of Nikki.

Back in 2000 we welcomed Jasmine into our home.  Hard to believe that she's
nine yrs old now. We've all shared a lot of laughter and tears throughout
those years.  Plus we've made some wonderful lifelong friends.  I don't post
very often anymore, I have some health issues.  But I still try to read the
digests, when time allows.

Jo...dawgmom to Jasmine