[Dailydrool] Aggressiveness

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:44:39 PST 2009

Our Buttercup is the world's sweetest little girl (sweet but naughty - that's why she is the OEBE Maven of Mischief). Several months ago she became very aggressive - first with the other dogs and then with us. I had the Vetlady check her thyroid function (I have heard that low levels of thyroid hormone can cause aggressiveness in dogs). Sure enough, her thyroid function was a bit low. Once she had been on the thyroxin for about a week, she was back to being our sweet little houndette (and still is).

Just a thought. Best of luck with this.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm