[Dailydrool] Houndsbay

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Nov 15 00:17:45 PST 2009

Thanks, for all the advice, but unfortunately, no luck!  Also I'm now
running out of names' ideas!  Each time I try to register it says that
the name I chose is already taken.  I know!  I just used that name!
Something must be working somewhere, but the return email with the
password does not get to me!  And without the password I can't do
anything.  I have been trying for years to get on to Houndsbay, with
no success at all.  It is SO frustrating!  I am NOT on AOL, but I do
use a Mac, mind you I've only be using a Mac since August ..... <sigh>
Can Auntie Nancy help out, or any computer geniuses?????

Thanks, Eleri