[Dailydrool] Boyfriends

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 17:05:29 PST 2009

Boyfriends,   hmmmmm wish I had one,   No not really ,  well my son once
had his girlfriend come over to the house and she was sitting  on our couch
and I was in my kitchen and the next thing I know she threw my  minature
dachshund off the couch and on to the floor.   I was super  Pissed and my son saw
me coming through the dining room and caught me in the  archway , he saw
the flames coming out of my nostrils  and I am screaming  at her and told her
to get out of my house and she was never welcome to come  over here again,
with that she got up and I held the door open for her and  my son escorted
her through the door as he knew I was going to kick her in the  ass as she
passed through.  several years later when   I   loss my Basset Lucy   she did
a beautiful chalk drawing of my  Lucy.  and I didn't even ask her , I think
that was her way of saying  she was sorry,  and oh yes,  my son  has a new
girlfriend and she  likes dogs !!!!!    YEA !!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( who is in deep  doo doo for
peeing on my living room floor  today for no reason  ?????