[Dailydrool] Pumba

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 05:44:57 PST 2009

What a lovely, happy dog. No matter what age they are when they leave on
their next big adventure, it  is always too soon. We never forget. We never
stop missing them.
Whatever happens, we are left with wonderful memories and a bank of love
that we didn't have before. And we have always learned something from each
and every hound and cat and horse and mouse who we loved and were loved by
in return: That the final separation is not a reason to stop giving.
It's a tough lesson.

MomPerson, still loving Zelda,  Mitchell, Walker and Warf: Ambulance,
Arsenal and Beemr (the cats) and having been enriched by the presence of
all.