[Dailydrool] vaccinations

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Mon Nov 23 09:02:39 PST 2009

With all the controversy over the need for annual vaccinations.  Excuse me but if your dog has a bad reaction that could kill them, why would you take a chance of losing him/her by re-vaccinating.  There are titer tests.  I lost Murphy in Feb of this year at 15 years and 2 months, she had her vaccinations at age 1, had titers periodically - all came back satisfactory.  With her, her vaccinations at age 1 lasted her  a lifetime.  In her entire life she only went to the vet's for her dentals.  Doing rescue she was exposed to everything that came in with the rescues.   Titer, titer, titer.  Pat