[Dailydrool] My Favorite part of a Basset

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:29:06 PST 2009

My Favorite Part of a Basset is their soul.  Soulful eyes, soulful sighs, buppy souls, old guy souls.   They look doleful when they are happy; they look soulful all the time.  My favorite part of a Basset is their soul!

Final report for the first month of RESKU sales:  Just wrote donation checks to House of Puddles, Senior Hounds Abound, AZBHR, The Painful Truth, Pug Rescue of Sacramento, Daphneyland, Golden Gate Basset Rescue, Utah Friends of Bassets, and Basset Rescue of Montana.  $2 per book sold donated to the rescue of your choice.  House of Puddles was my default for October-if noone designated a rescue, they got the donation.  Who should be default for November?!  my4hounds at hotmail.com for more details and for book ordering info.

The hounds and I thank you for your continued support.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me