[Dailydrool] Stockings, Wreath and Ornaments

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:02:47 PST 2009

I got my Halloween treat yesterday  - the Christmas stockings for Miss Molly
& Hank arrived and they are much nicer than I could have imagined.  The
wreath was also there and it is beautiful.  If you would like to see photos
please email me and I'll send you back the photos.  Remember that Cookie
only has so much time left before it will be time to put up the Wreath and
hang the Stockings for Santa Paws to fill.   Last year I ordered a
personalized ornament for every furry kid who has been with us for a
Christmas - now they all have an ornament of their own so each Christmas
when I hang their ornaments - it is almost like we are all together again.
I am so glad I got them last year, really made our tree special.

Cookie is now taking orders for personalized ornaments, stockings and
wreaths - you can order then at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas (I gots a red stocking)
and Hank the Tank (I gots green a green one), Ernie (atb), Alice (atb), Cleo
(atb) & Duchess (atb)