[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday King George

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:50:41 PST 2009

Happy Birthday to my Twin separated at birth brudder from another
mudder...You are my firstest furend on the drool and still my bestest
furend..

and even tho I libb all the way in Washerton and you in Texas we have still
met and sniffed each other.

For your birthday I wish you all the bestest and toys and food and a great
day and a great future..we have been thru alot have had alot of adventures
and I don't know what my life would be had I not met you.

I lubb you George in a manly way of course

Your BBITWWW  Bob the DOg

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com