[Dailydrool] Why those naughty bassets--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 14:51:16 PST 2009

Momma here. Mary Ann, if Stella only steals a few things off the table-----let her have them, learn to move things, but being owned by a basset, consider strapping things to the roof.
As the owner of--hold it-got that wrong--Brudder Elwood owns me--(yes Elwood, I corrected it) and also the great Charles(atb) nothing is safe. With Brudder Elwood, he began his OEBE career by getting on the back of the sofa and he chomped on a picture hanging on the wall. Very inventive young lad if I may say so myself, and he never looked back.With Elwood, I am so hoping the brain truck will stop, or at least slow down and throw out a brain cell or two.
Charles never slowed down, never stopped chewing, he could open the refrigerator, get anything off any part of the counters, closets, and cabinets, He chomped on everything but the car in the garage.
One of his most prized moments was when he got into a suitcase and ate a full box of 30 Ex-lax.I was frantic, on the phone to Doc--Charles didn't even --poop---.
I now have counter height everything, a top refrigerator/bottom freezer, Brudder Elwood and pictures on the wall that the frames have teeth marks. I won't mention the gray hair and wrinkles.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz