[Dailydrool] FW: HOLWIDAY Card exchange SIGN UP!!!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:29:12 PST 2009

Our very own howliday Elf, Amanda has been busy getting everything ready for the card exchange. Click on the link to sign up or learn about it if you have not joined before.
It is amazing fun to receive so many basset howliday greeting cards. Every year folks get more creative and I look forward to seeing all the pictures.
Read all about it and then sign up:

http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Many thanks to you Amanda for doing this year after year for all of us~ we really DO appreciate you!

And yes, I will do labels again this year- look for details when the lists come out.

Happy ( almost) Howlidays, Angelika