[Dailydrool] From Stella

Plumcatcher at aol.com Plumcatcher at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 10:34:53 PST 2009

Thank you everyone for telling my Mama Mary Ann that I am a normal basset
hound ~ I'm so blessed to have other bassets just like me all over this
country  ~ I love to chew ~ I love to steal water bottles ~ if I think I need it
I will  try to steal it ~ my Mama is laughing at me now ~ I have a sister ~
a 15 year  old dalmation who's name is Cori Vette ~ she's named after a car
~ ha ha ha ~ my  foster mama Jennifer gave me my name and my adopted Mama
kept it and added Belle  as my middle name ~ I am just beautiful and so
loveable ~ I like to sleep with  Uncle Bart ~ he doesn't care how much room I
take up in his bed ~ sometimes I  sleep with Mama and Cori in Mama's bed ~ when
Aunt Billie Jo comes over to visit  she calls me her cuddle bunny cuz I
will lay on the recliner chair with her and  take a nap ~ we cuddle so well
together ~ she moved to a Condo in August and  took that awful Cat that I
thought was a Squirrel with her ~ thank goodness ~ I  didn't like him and I don't
miss him ~ I told my Mama to keep writing to the  Drool ~ I am enjoying all
the emails she reads to me ~ lots of hugs, kisses,  butt sniffs and drool
to all in need ~

Stella and her Mama Mary Ann