[Dailydrool] thank you's and a hard task...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:43:17 PST 2009

I have finally answered all of the email notes that my kind drool family sent when Ms.Brandy left us for the bridge. If there is anyone I somehow missed- Thank you!

Now I am left with a final task to do for her. I know this is what she wanted... Ms.Brandy was the current keeper of the Royal Keyboard and had the task of appointing pit's ( pwince or pwincesses in training) as well as the actual Pw titles. These were doled out by her according to slave training techniques as reported on the daily drool. She was not easy nor fast with these titles- she expected that a Pw earned that title!

The Royal Keyboard will go to Pw Cakie. I am not sure that Cakie wishes to have it- but it is what Ms.Brandy wanted and that is what I shall do. I hope that Cakie or someone appointed by her, as she decides, will continue in this longheld tradition. Ms.Brandy was honored to have had a paw in titling many pw's. This is hard to write as it seems as yet another good-bye; but it needs to be done.

with all my love I will type the following line just this once- she will live HUGE in my heart as she did for so many years in my daily life- I am just not going to be able to write this final line more than this once:

droolies, Angelika and Pw Ms.Brandy atb 10-6-09