[Dailydrool] Elder clara cookbook

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:07:24 PST 2009

I gave a copy of the Elder Clara Cookbook to my friend, she has 2 corgis and a much mixed mutt Pepper who was the mother of my 3 that have gone ATB, we are not sure of how old Pepper is as she was a stray but we figure at least 15 or more.  She arrived at my door step and appreciated the Milk Bones , cat food and eventually the kibble, skillfully hiding her pregnancy even from the vet and was too advanced by her scheulded spay date.  I got the pups and my friend took Pepper.  She is getting senile now and has begun pacing causing the younger corgi, a rescue to attack her.  Gerri is using a homepathic remedy that does seem to help a little.  Any ideas?  While not a basset we do think she is part dachshund, whippet and lab and more.  Gerri loved the Elder Clara cookbook.  I am also sending one to my sister and her daughter is a in vet school.  Maybe I'll get some free vet advice, Ha-Ha  Sue K

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009