[Dailydrool] Let's make our Bob the DOg's birthday really special!!!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 12:50:36 PST 2009

Our precious boy King Bob the DOg is turning 11!

And -- clever boy -- he's doing it on 11/11!

And -- sweet, thoughtful, generous boy -- he doesn't want any gifties for
himself, he wants to help homeless houndies who aren't as lucky as he is.

So he's offering the most AMAZING, wonderful, glorious, irresistible gifts
that WE can win.  Please go right now to the page he's set up and buy
tickets in his Birthday Woofle.

You will want them all.  Everything!  It's the most tempting  array of
wonderful prizes.  There's an extraordinary stained glass candle  holder of your
own houndie custom-made by Drooler Judy Odinek (Pumpkin's  Mom).  One of a
kind museum quality treasure!

A personalized scrapbook made for you by Donna Lindy; a custom-made photo
tin of your baby; a Pawcasso Blossom Original print; all the ingredients you
 need for a cozy movie night with your hound (from DVDs to a fleece wrap
for you  and furry pet mat for him/her, and lots of yummies for you both);
basset  Christmas ornaments and stockings; a 2 x 3 foot wall hanging of The
Chick Magnut  himself, Birthday Boy Bob; basset mugs and pillows and books and
slippers and  soaps and shirts and homemade treats and so much more!

There are ELEVEN prize packages in all -- each one bursting with an
assortment of items -- each one you'll want.

(I hate telling everyone about this because I don't want to increase the
competition -- I want each one for mememe.  But since Bob is making
sacrifices to help the homeless houndies, I guess I can, too ... )

Proceeds go to Bob's three favorite rescue groups.

So go RIGHT now to his webpage and buy tickets to say "Happy Birfday" to
our beloved Bob, and to help all the other houndies out there who need loving
 homes.  (And to win great stuff for you and your furbabies.)  Here's  the
address:
_http://www.kbspecialties.com/Bobs-Birthday-Fun.html_
(http://www.kbspecialties.com/Bobs-Birthday-Fun.html)

And Happy Birthday, Bob, from all of your loving Daily Drool  family!!!

Auntie Beth H. (Duchess ATB, Blueberry ATB, and Emma  ATB)