[Dailydrool] GABR & Maggie

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Nov 4 15:07:31 PST 2009

"Carol Boudreau of Guardian Angel Basset Rescue emailed the following:
Unfortunately we are full and are not accepting any hounds for at least a
couple of weeks.  Please try another rescue."

I do not know the person who made this statement, but I hope someone from
GABR replies to it.  Considering how large they are, I cannot imagine that
not a single person in their organization would want to help this basset.  I
do not know what "we are full" means.  Have they reached out to their
members to see if someone will foster?  It seems this one person is making a
decision that should not be final. Very sad.