[Dailydrool] Whut a Day

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 15:21:20 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. My oh my, we hab biggie happinings round me home. Why dis better dan da Musketrat. Brudder Elwood gonna tell da storie. Dis excitin.
It be affernoon. Brudder Elwood up on his sleepin spot dere in da libbin room, I gots me whut dey call a footie stool by da winnder whut I watch da world on, an keep me home safe. I bee up dere. Momma up in da wurkin room makin da hound supportin monies whut I lub to spend.  I watchin out cause it gittin time fur da bus whut bring da kids whut Brudder Elwood alweys gib liddel bark, meke da kidz hab nice smile. Now toodey, dere be biggie noise, whut Momma hearz an she com a runnin, Brudder Elwood still a watchin cause I not beleebin me eyeballz. Momma run out da door. Why lookie dere, dat car hit dat lawn cuttin trailer an it swoon on down da street rite ober inta da tree. Brudder Elwood see da whole fing. Da car be all smashed da horn be a blowin,it be a smokin an a drippin an da stuff all fallin on da ground, da man whut bee in da car be a runnin all ober da street. Brudder Elwood nebber see nuffin like dis.
Momma grab da tellyphone an call da poleese.
Dey put Momma on da hold. Otey, dey answer nowz. Momma seyz we got car inta da tree at me home, we needs youze to send da help. Momma seys yes, it lookie like da man otay. Den she seys What?? What kind ob car?? She seys it be a car, she don't know.It bee in da tree. Den Momma seys what dooze you mean dooze I know whut color da car is??
Brudder Elwood a watchin REAL close, she gots dem nostrils a flarin, da lips a curlin. Dis sign ob she gittin ready to blow.
Momma seys it be green, it smashed inta da tree, we needz you to send sum help out to me home.
Da man seyz is dis car dere??
Momma a tryin to control da snooter now cause she talkin to "da Man"
Momma seyz dis car ain't a going nowherez, it bee in da tree. Iffin youze send help down me street youze can't miss it.It bee da only car on me street smashed inta da tree. She hang up da phone. She smokin worsser dan dat smashed up car.
Brudder Elwood go on back to me winnder.
Da car wif da flippin lites come down me road. Da man git out lookie at da car in da tree, he speak to da peeps and he com on ober to me home. He seys to Momma, dooze you see dis happin?? Momma seys no sir--he be BIG man--Momma smile nice.
Brudder Elwood a roarin now, I SEEZ DA WHOLE FING. TALK TO DA BRUDDER I GIB DA DETAILZ.
Da man tellz Momma fank you.
Den it heppin.
He lookie rite at Brudder Elwood. I ready to spill me gutz, tell da Man whut heppin.
Da Man seyz my, dat one be a big boy ain't he???

It nebber end.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz