[Dailydrool] Dallas area needs your help! 8 bassets in shelters!

STACY HAGUE utlonghornfan at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 10:12:55 PST 2009

Droolers,

We are in need of help with some local bassets that need to be saved.  We have lost a few foster homes and just can not take all of these in.

There is a 9 year old OS female fully vetted in Plano, TX.
Female in Weatherford, 2 females in Garland (gassing shelter), 2 females in Ft Worth, 3 in Wolfe City and 1 in The Colony.

We are going to pull a few of these but could use the help for the others.  If you are interested contact me or the shelter for additional information.

Thanks,
Stacy
NTBHR